graze boxes

(6 Posts)
Notsurewhyimhere Sun 05-Jun-16 17:43:20

Not sure if I've posted in the right place but just wanted to know if anyone has tried graze boxes? Are they worth the money? Are the snacks nice?

Thanks in advance

Junosmum Mon 06-Jun-16 16:03:02

They are nice, but a bit over-priced for what they are and are quite unhealthy. Definitely not good for weightloss!

Whisky2014 Mon 06-Jun-16 16:05:10

I tried them a few years ago. They advertise all these nice things but realistically you get boxes of raisins and cranberries over and over.

But I think there's different kinds of boxes to choose from so if there's a "healthy/low cal" box im sure it would be fine. But yeh, a bit ££ for what they are really. But nice and simple to come through your letterbox.

RunnerOnTheRun Mon 06-Jun-16 18:47:57

Not worth it at all, not fat loss food, just hyped up dried fruits and nuts and now things like flap jacks and brownies too!

ChessieFL Mon 06-Jun-16 18:52:13

I get the bakery box so I get flapjacks, brownies and little cakes. I feel that's better value for money than the punnets of dried fruit. I think the stuff you get is really nice, but it is a bit pricey for what it is, and many of the options aren't particularly weight loss friendly (especially if you are greedy like me and eat it all in one go!)

Notsurewhyimhere Thu 09-Jun-16 10:27:04

I'd forgotten all about this post aha. I've brought one to try ( the first box is half price) but don't think I will get one again if it's overpriced and not particularly healthy

And yes I would eat it all in one go on a pig blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now