Weight loss help!

(2 Posts)
CocoBongo87 Sun 29-May-16 08:19:35

Hello,I have never written a thread here before so I hope this is the right place! A little about me: I am a mum of a 3 year old, and at my heaviest weight ever sad I managed to loose all my baby weight after having little one, but a mixture of poor eating when doing shift work and lots of eating out during the daytime I have now crept up to my heaviest weight ever at 13 stone 11 (5ft 6.5 height)

I have a holiday in a month and I don't want to go at the moment because of my appreance. I am desperate to lose weight so I can feel good about going away,but also to keep off the weight in the long run to become healthier. I have tried various diets and tablets over the years but is always temporary weight loss. I was signed up to a gym but now struggle with exercise after a leg injury. I feel unhealthy and fat and would be grateful of any ideas people have. I thought if anyone else is in the same boat, maybe we could share what we have eaten daily and do weigh ins, each week say, to help each other?
I would love to hear other people's experiences good or bad and see if anyone has advice to pass on. Hopefully some of you would like to join me!

Rockchick1984 Sun 29-May-16 18:15:01

Good luck with it! I've started back at slimming world to lose my "baby weight" (mostly gained after giving birth!) as its worked for me in the past and it's helping again this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now