want to drop one dress size but finding it hard to exercise while looking after ds.

(2 Posts)
Feelingsolow12345 Tue 10-May-16 15:22:47

I don't want to loose a lot of weight just drop a dress size. I know it's all the baby weight and I eat a lot for the sake of it.

a normal day I eat;

breakfast: anything from the following
•cereal
•cereal bar
•crumpets (bad I know)
•toast

dinner;
•sandwich (can be homemade egg mayo, ham)
•wraps (sweet chilli chicken, salad)

tea; everything I cook is made from scratch;
•chicken fajitas
•lasagne
•curry
•spaghetti
•bbq/garlic chicken and veg

desert;
I hardly have deserts but if I do they are;
•ice cream
•ice lollies
•cake
•yoghurts

snacks I eat anything from chocolate to fruit depending on what we have left in the house. but I do snack a lot I think this is my down fall.

liquid can be juice, fizzy pop, squash, water.

can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong or what I can do to be even better.

pollyannahale Thu 12-May-16 17:22:53

That's a lot of carbohydrates there which turn into sugar in your body - not filling, give you that rollercoaster, no wonder you're hungry & lacking energy. It's such an easy trap to fall into but totally possible to get out of. Eat waayyy more protein - like meat/fish/egg/greek yohurt etc at EVERY meal. Three meals a day, fruit or veg mid morning, snack mid afternoon, bedtime snack (plain yoghurt good again here).

And eat tonnes of veg & salad.

Keep a food diary. write every mouthful down AND how you feel at the time (bored/hungry etc), see if you can notice triggers for eating the wrong things or unnecessary snacking.

As for exercise do HIIT at home - super effective and you don't have to leave the house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now