Long slow weightloss/weightlifter? wants company

(1 Post)
lasttimeround Tue 26-Apr-16 16:09:51

ve got 2 stone to lose for a healthy weight. I'd like to lose another on top so say 3 stone. Im a continental European so im really thinking 20 kilos.

I'm trying hard to stay sensible as I keep yoyoing (either over restrict and binge or low carb and binge). I need to stay focused on healthy habits and decent eating - moderate deficit. I'm a bit discouraged at slow progress and could do w company. My progress over last 2 months painfully slow.

Plan is gym 3 times a week. Trying to increase level of activity generally as well. Eat 1500 cals consistently - up to 1800 (Tdee) if exercised and not below 1300. (BMR)
Try to just stick with it and not go for a quick fix. Every quick fix I do works for a short while then has me scoffing and weighing even more than I started.

Anyone who wants to do similar I'd love you to join me. But can we avoid discussion of treat foods and focus more on diet hacks/ gym ideas? I find I get hungry when I read about other people's treat meals - I am aware no one may want to come to my party now. ...but just a couple of people committed to slow sensible weightless would really help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now