Anyone doing exante vlc diet

(8 Posts)
browneyedgirl1974 Tue 26-Jan-16 00:06:25

I have about 6stone to lose so I have just bit the bullet and order a sample exante diet pack. Has anyone done this? Is it possible or have I made a mistake please.

plumstone Tue 26-Jan-16 15:35:20

Me - I have - just noticed you on the other thread - I have 2.5/3st to loose and just ordered 100 meals for £85.00 so thats Feb's food sorted!!!

Cannot hack my size being this much for the rest of my life. Need to get a grip before I go up another dress size, 14 is getting tight and I have just bought lots of new clothes on line in the sales - Not good as a couple of them couldn't fit. Good Luck xoxo

toastyarmadillo Tue 26-Jan-16 20:54:47

Me, a few of us are hanging out on the Cambridge thread but are on exante x

toastyarmadillo Tue 26-Jan-16 20:55:44

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/weight_loss_chat/2529249-Cambridge-Weight-Plan-anyone-on-it-or-about-to-start-it-and-want-to-support-each-other

Tinseleverywhere Tue 26-Jan-16 20:56:30

I am doing Exante I have lost 60lb now, nearly at my goal weight.

toastyarmadillo Tue 26-Jan-16 20:57:43

I have six stone to loose and am on day 6 of week one! Going okay so far. Have done this diet pre children and it definately works, you just need to be strict with yourself and try to not cheat. Your only cheating yourself and wasting money if you do. Although if you do slip stick to protein only so it's not too bad.

AliBingo Tue 26-Jan-16 21:41:07

Hi, good luck! I have about 6 stone to lose too and I am starting off vlcd but my own version rather than buying products. 8.5lbs off in first week so so far so good. I think anything is hard to stick to after a while but if you get good results that can be motivating.

browneyedgirl1974 Wed 27-Jan-16 19:21:55

Thanks. Will pop over to other thead. Going low calorie until pack arrives.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now