Is anyone else doing the Davina 5 week fit DVD?

(7 Posts)
Dancingwiththediamonddogs Thu 14-Jan-16 11:32:13

I do like a Davina workout DVD anyway and I keep seeing pictures of her washboard tummy (which I will obviously also have after 5 weeks of doing the DVD...).

I was wondering if anyone else has tried it? I already eat less and move more (walking lots) but I could do with something else to target my tummy.

2madboys Thu 14-Jan-16 11:39:55

I've just got it and started this week - I've done two of the sessions as Tuesday was a rest day (using the plan inside the case).

I was doing the 7 minute fit one last year and had really good results (when I kept it up!), but my copy got damaged and then I had a health scare, we had builders in, it was Christmas, etc, and life just got in the way. Decided to get back to it this week, together with cutting out sugar. If I can manage it, my aim is no sugar until Valentine's day as a first target, but I think I'm quite easily affected by what I eat and already after three days, can feel that I'm sleeping a bit better.

Dancingwiththediamonddogs Fri 15-Jan-16 10:20:25

I think I was pg when 7 minute fit was coming out so I missed that. I've mostly cut out refined sugar and get my sweet kick from things like medool dates, berries and bananas etc. I do feel better for it.

I've ordered it and I'm going to take before and after pictures for motivation!

Dancingwiththediamonddogs Fri 15-Jan-16 10:21:14

'medjool' dates even!

GettinTrimmer Sat 16-Jan-16 12:38:17

Will be interesting to know what you think of it Dancing, also doing the eating less and moving more - have gone back to Davina's Davina Fit from 2010 and I also have her Fit in 15. Good results from both (when I do them!...).

chocolateleaf Mon 18-Jan-16 09:44:37

hello! I have been doing Davina 5 week fit for 3 weeks now and am finding it tough as I have not got the greatest willpower in the world haha. I've been getting up at 6.30 with my Ds (he's 10 and very keen on it which is a big help!) and have my gym kit all ready to go, with a smoothie as a treat afterwards. What do you find most challenging? I find Legs, Abs and 21 min one to be really tough! So far I have lost just over half a stone which is fab so I am keeping going but I would love a moaning buddy to groan with every day haha.

Outcomesthebunnyofdeath Thu 21-Jan-16 16:14:03

Anyone still doing this? I've just ordered it and the smart carbs recipe book. Feeling frumpy so hope this will just tighten everything up a bit.

(I ordered it whilst eating still warm banana bread with nutella spread on top - so a kick up the arse is required in the form of davina!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now