Has anyone tried Jane Plan?

(3 Posts)
flippinada Mon 04-Jan-16 13:39:25

Very briefly..I used to be a healthy weight until I started taking medication for anxiety which has contributed to me putting on a lot of weight over the last couple of years.

I've tried so many weight loss plans and they work for a bit then the weight goes back on again, which is very dispiriting.

Anyway, I've had a look at Jane Plan and it looks really great so was wondering if anyone here had experience of it?

LadyFannyOfOmaha Wed 06-Jan-16 20:51:08

Just read the book and I'm going to give it a go. It seems fairly simple, 1000-1200 calories per day, 3 meals, 2 snacks, 1.5l water, no carbs after 4pm and dinner to be eaten by 8pm. The recipes look good too. I think it will get me into a healthier routine after the excess of Xmas and New Year. Hoping I can keep my motivation going.

flippinada Thu 07-Jan-16 09:18:50

Looks good, doesn't it? I think the only thing I would struggle with its the no carbs after 4pm.

I was looking at the online one where you have meals delivered but it's rather pricey - didn't know there was a book shop will check that out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now