How do you stop yourself slipping back?

(4 Posts)
ItsaTenfromDen Mon 22-Jun-15 10:20:18

Been doing wwers since Jan and am 30lb lighter, which is amazing. This week I feel like I've lost the plot and want to stuff myself silly. So how do I distract myself from eating rubbish?

DownWithThisTypeOfThing Mon 22-Jun-15 11:57:34

I make sure I've got plenty of good stuff to hand.
I'm obsessed with weight loss transformation blogs & have a nose through them to restart my motivation.
I also think back to how hard it was to get started and think about how I'd just have wasted that effort.
The thing with a plan like ww or sw is that you can just let loose for one day so long as you get back on track the next day - if you really want/need to go mad, do it, but make sure you're clear about when you will be back on plan.

30lbs is a fab loss btw smile

MugsLife Mon 22-Jun-15 12:47:26

That's a great answer downwith smile have you got any good links for weight loss blogs?

DownWithThisTypeOfThing Mon 22-Jun-15 12:49:31

I just Google. There's loads on reddit, tumblr etc. I will never not be fascinated by the variations in how people look for a particular weight. I could lose hours each day trawling through. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now