Clean 9 aloe detox

(11 Posts)
rusmum Mon 28-Apr-14 21:32:09

Anyone tried this? W

lilypie13 Sat 07-Jun-14 23:22:27

I'm interested to know too as I have the pack...

Ourma Thu 12-Jun-14 19:28:00

Sis did it 3weeks ago, lost 5lbs in the first week. Not sure what since. Seems like a quick fix but can't imagine it helps keep weight off permanently.

JDD Sun 15-Jun-14 20:27:32

My trainer promotes it and some friends have tried it. I think it's a fad and a con. You lose weight because its severely calorie restricted but its not a long term solution. My friends who did it both got really ill. One of them had a family party the day after she finished it and she franks some coffee and ate some cake and then had to spend the next day in bed. Another got so ill from not eating much she felt like death and couldn't complete it. Another did it successfully but then became really obsessed with calorie restriction and can't eat much without putting weight back on.

Foreversara1 Mon 16-Jun-14 16:25:51

Hi everyone. I have done this cleanse and I am feeling pretty damn good. Its not a diet or a detox so weight loss is not guaranteed but it can happen. I lost 8lbs while I was on it and haven't put weight on since finishing. Yes I have changed my diet slightly but that needed to happen anyway as a life on fast foods isn't good for anyone. The thing I am most impressed by is that my energy levels have dramatically increased and my skin and hair are looking pretty amazing. Anymore questions please give me a shout xx

rusmum Thu 26-Jun-14 06:47:46

I've done it. It's tough!!!! I lost 4lb and it all send back on within days of eating a normal diet . Foreversara are y a distributed?

2madboys Thu 26-Jun-14 10:30:17

I would imagine anyone who is raving about Clean 9, has Forever in their user name and invites people to ask them questions about it is a distributor ...

Ledger12 Mon 30-Jun-14 19:58:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

specialsubject Sun 06-Jul-14 21:29:05

looks like a scam, smells like a scam, uses the word 'detox' = is a scam.

jnl0612 Sun 06-Jul-14 21:35:39

I did it 4 weeks ago I lost 11lb its hideous the first 2.5 days are awful but it's only 9 days
I've changed my eating habits since and have only gained back 2lb
Totally worth it in my eyes
Bit expensive tho and the aloe Vera is seriously gross

gemma0206 Wed 06-Aug-14 17:23:44

I have done the clean 9 and felt really good doing it. It is a cleanse not a diet and the idea is to change the way you look at food and exercise. The aloe gel does the cleansing part but it takes some adjusting to, so best to start it a bit earlier in lower doses. I lost 5lb and have kept it off smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now