bit of a shock really :0

(5 Posts)
50KnockingonabiT Tue 15-Apr-14 16:23:34

OK so I know I'm a serial dieter, yoyo is my middle name! I also know that I'm probably at my heaviest weight right now.

Today I have been shopping. I caught sight of myself in a full length mirror. The only way I know it was me was because of the dress I was wearing! Honestly I hardly recognised myselfsad

So I am off to join weightwatchers at 6pm in the hope that I can at last get my act together and lose some weight. I know this works, having done it before, just have to be more determined to keep it up this time.

I came home with new work out gear, hopefully that will spur me onsmile Didn't buy anything else, everything looked hideous.

JToTheCToTheCrisTotheT Wed 30-Apr-14 21:47:11

Good luck! My kick up the (gigantic) ass was a photo I was tagged in on facebook...wearing a tight reindeer onesie!

Tansie Wed 30-Apr-14 22:03:55

Sometimes it takes just one photo or image!

Mine, originally, was a photo of me in a vest top and cargo pants taken on holiday 3 years ago (abroad). I was just a tad over 13 stone. I'm still overweight but am just under 12 stone now, heading for 10/12lbs.

I had my shock on Sunday. Photograph of my children's christening with all godparents, me and DH.
I am short and fat...I honestly had no idea that is how I look.
Admittedly everyone in the photo (bar one) is at least 5 inches taller than me but I was really really shocked.
I'm 5'3 and 11.7 stone...two children and I look like I'm expecting a third.
Now I need to decide what to do to get back to my old self!

JToTheCToTheCrisTotheT Thu 01-May-14 06:56:00

How did you get on at SW 50?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now