Which Paul McKenna book/CD to start with?

(2 Posts)
ColdFeetWarmHeart Wed 11-Dec-13 18:07:09

anyone??

ColdFeetWarmHeart Wed 11-Dec-13 02:00:49

Hi,

I am kind of in the mindset at the moment that diets don't work (every time I say that I am going to diet tomorrow, I binge the evening before, just can't seem to stick to one at the moment and end up eating more junk.....same old story and every woman in the western world has gone through multiple times). I think the main thing for me is
1) trying to eat more healthily in general (less junk/processed food)
2) actually recognising when I am hungry and when I am satisfied / full (I know to some this may sound really stupid, but I am sure that there are a lot of others who also eat for reasons other than real hunger, and eat until they feel stuffed/bloated).

From lurking about the weight loss chat board I see there are a lot of fans of paul mckennas - which is the best book/CD to start off with? I am keen to start reading/listening to CD asap, and try to implement this over christmas if possible (to stop me from hitting the chocolate tins and tubes of pringles too hard). Will then see how it goes in january as to the actual weight loss.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now