ALIZONNE!

(445 Posts)
Beccie77 Fri 04-Oct-13 22:42:24

Hello all Alizonners out there, starting a new thread as the old one is full to bursting, and I still want to know how everyone is doing and any tips.

jafojo Thu 24-Apr-14 15:10:02

Wow, thats a distance, will you be able to do the trip every week?, there is an option to buy your sachets for up to 2 weeks, if you cant make the weekly visit, although you miss out on the weekly treatments

Dolores1980 Thu 24-Apr-14 15:35:24

Well, I'm willing to make that great effort until the first week in July. After that I will be working in Oxford on a temporary basis so I guess I will be attending the clinic every two weeks as long as I am in phase 2. It's all about being healthy and fit !!!! And NO CHEATS after all the investment we are making.

jafojo Thu 24-Apr-14 15:50:24

Very true, It is worth the effort

Dolores1980 Sun 27-Apr-14 22:12:45

Hi!
I had a wondeful session at Alizonne today. The ultrasound was completely different to what I had seen before. It was 20 minutes and it was focused on the 'fattest' part of my body, my belly actually. Endermologie was good too, I felt more sensitive when it was on the legs probably because there's less fat than in my belly. All in all, it must have taken about 1 hour. I was also given the starter's pack: sachets + supplements. I picked Vegetable soup, vanilla dessert, Fruits of forest youghurt, Orange and pinapple drink and exotic fruits drinks. I was supposed to start off on Monday but I didn't know what to eat for supper tonight so I tried the vanilla dessert sachet + spinach. I loved it, I will have one tomorrow but I'll leave it in the fridge a couple of hours so it may become more consistent. I've just realised how organised we have to be so as not to skip a single meal and take the supplements in time, drink enough water... blah blah blah... I'll definitely stick to everything especially after handing in £370!!! Any idea about the recipes at the back of the blue folder? Have you tried any? Tell me how you are getting on after a week? Have you weighed yourself? Have a nice start of the week smile

jafojo Mon 28-Apr-14 07:56:16

Hi Dolores,

welcome on board , am gkad you enjoyed your first treatment, I will have mine on Wednesday, I tried the recipe for the veg soup and smoked bacon omelette and it was fine. I am enjoying the meals now or rather my taste buds have adjusted to the new regime. I can feel the impact immediately, according to my scale I have dropped 3kg (130 to 127) but will have a weigh in on Wednesday. I agree it requires a lot of organisation, I have decided to prepare a weekly timetable of what I need to eat and at what time, I sometimes struggle to fit the 5 sachets in a day and yet to eat beyond 8pm. I was advised to drink 3 litres of water and not 2 as this will help increase the rate of weight loss.

jafojo Mon 28-Apr-14 07:57:25

Hi Dolores,

welcome on board , am gkad you enjoyed your first treatment, I will have mine on Wednesday, I tried the recipe for the veg soup and smoked bacon omelette and it was fine. I am enjoying the meals now or rather my taste buds have adjusted to the new regime. I can feel the impact immediately, according to my scale I have dropped 3kg (130 to 127) but will have a weigh in on Wednesday. I agree it requires a lot of organisation, I have decided to prepare a weekly timetable of what I need to eat and at what time, I sometimes struggle to fit the 5 sachets in a day and yet to eat beyond 8pm. I was advised to drink 3 litres of water and not 2 as this will help increase the rate of weight loss.

jafojo Wed 30-Apr-14 14:48:04

Hi Dolores, how are you getting on, i went for my first treatment today, i managed to lose 4.2 kg in the first week, so am down to 125.8kg. Hope to hear from you soon

Dolores1980 Wed 30-Apr-14 17:37:36

Congrats! That's a good start. How was the endermologie session?

My headaches stopped today (3rd day living on sachets and boring salads) I am feeling so tempted to real food and not because I feel hungry, actually I feel really full...I've just got pictures of food in my mind ... next time I'll have to pick those sachets that you can bake so as to feel I'm eating REAL FOOD.

I'll go for my 2nd treatment on Saturday and I've already booked a docs appointment for June 4th. If you can recommend some sachets, that will be reall welcome.

I haven't weighed yet hmm

lourop Wed 30-Apr-14 23:08:36

Hi hope u don't mind me joining in... I'm on day 5 of alizone.
Have had my first treatment and have tried loads if the recipes already. I love the curry and the Aubergine lasagne.
Tbf the week has gone ok tho I do struggle getting 5 meals in so I'm going to have to get more drinks or deserts for next week. My weigh in is fri so I'll let you know if it's all paid off n if I've been doing properly then! Fingers crossed

Dolores1980 Wed 30-Apr-14 23:29:57

Welcome Lourop!
I'm happy to have someone else to share my experience with.
Is it the aubergine and the curry lasagne one sachet to bake?
I'm fed up with the drinks and the vegetable soup is not as nice as I thought it'd be. The drinks are not bad, it's just that my salads are really poor.
Have you experienced headaches?
Good luck on Friday!

jafojo Sun 04-May-14 08:37:23

Hi Dolores, I havent had any headaches yet but I have had a few days when I have gotten tired of brainstorming on how to put together a good meal

I havent tried any of the curries yet b6t I tend to prepare spinach veg soup with chopped tomatoes, aubergine, green pepper, spring onions and mushroom, then spices up to taste almost like the real thing...lol

the endermologie session was quite intense, with all the hoovering and that strange noise going through your head, I quite enjoyed it but I do not like the suit, I feel it is a very awkward costume for a guy but at that point I just focus on the anticipated result.
Lourop, welcome on board it is good to have you around, the more the merrier.

I dont think I have been dropping the weight in this second week as I did in week 1, although the therapist told me I wont lose as much as my body gets used to the diet. My week 4 target is 120kg, which is 19 stones, I am about 19.8 as of this morning.

I will try the curry when I go for treatment next week

Dolores1980 Sun 04-May-14 13:47:25

Hi Jafojo, you'll look so sexy in that suit in a couple of weeks!

I attended the clinic yesterday, Saturday 3. I lost 3 kilos in five days because I started the diet on Monday 28. I know we are prone to lose more weight in the first weeks because of the liquid and water so why do you think you haven't been losing anything the second week? To be honest, I don't think 3 kilos is that much but I feel my legs are lighter. My belly bump looks slightly "smaller"... not flat as it used to be sad

As for the food, this week I am going for the cheese omelette, pizza, mango and peach drink, lemon flan and vanilla dessert. I've already tried the lemon flan and I loved it! Have you logged in the Alizonne Forum?

I find it hard to drink 3 litres of water a day!! Been feeling tempted to have 1 biscuit with my brew but I HAVEN'T CHEATED AT ALL

Jafojo, you still have 2 weeks for your target in week 4, right?
I'm considering going for a 20 minute walk at a fast speed every day.

Lourop, how are you getting on?

jafojo Mon 05-May-14 08:35:45

Hi Dolores,
I am in week two and my target my target of 120kg (19 stones) is for week 4, it is quite difficult to drink 3 litres of water in a day, I drink atleast half a litre immediately I wake up in the morning and make sure I have drank a litre by noon , a litre during work and a litre before Igo to bed. I believe exercise will help but I read somewhere about the possibility of your bodyconverting fat to muscle, will ask the therapist on Wednesday. I went for a short tennis knock about on Saturday and it felt good.

welldone on losing 3kg in just 5 days , that is a big step, I havent cheated yet, if I feel peckish Igo for the chewing gum..lol

jafojo Mon 05-May-14 08:47:04

I logged into the alizonne forum briefly but didnt participate in any discussion

jafojo Wed 07-May-14 22:31:28

Hi Dolores and Lourop, how are you getting on, I had my second treatment today and am now down to 122.5kg (19 stones 4 ). I am beginning to notice a change in my shape

Dolores1980 Thu 08-May-14 00:55:15

CLAP CLAP CLAP!
That's awesome wink
Please correct me if wrong, you have lost about 7.5 kilos so far, right?
I am so getting used to the sachets now. I feel REALLY REALLY full. I'm doing my best to work out the hours between meals and carrying my lunch and snacks everywhere. I'm really enjoying the food now, I had pizza today and I added some slices of tomato. I loved it!!! Been feeling really strong especially at work where I was offererd a tray full of muffins, sandwiches and pastries. Feeling so proud grin I said 'NO' and I really meant it. I'll go for my 3rd treatment on Saturday 10 and we will see...
SCALES DON'T LIE blush
By the way, I will have to buy sachets for two weeks because I will be missing my treatment on Saturday 17. Any suggestions?
XX

jafojo Thu 08-May-14 22:32:30

Yew I have lost 7.5kg in 2 weeks, I was at a workshop today and they brought sandwiches and fruits and I was able to ignore it and go for just black coffee, I weigh myself everyday and I notice the weight drop of, I am looking forward to entering 18 stone range, that willl be so cool.

My favorite sachets are the chocolate and vanilla because they are easy to prepare as I live in London but have to stay in the hotel in Glasgow a couple of nights aweek and it can be a struggle to prepare a meal, I went for 4 drink sachets and bacon omelette this week
you need to share your pizza recipe with me because I havent the hang of it

goodluck for your treatment on Saturday, am sure you willl have dropped a lot of weight

Dolores1980 Fri 09-May-14 11:04:30

Jafojo, I completely empathise with you.
I work as a tutor and I spend long hours in different venues on diff days. I'm also attending a training a course on Thursdays and I see everybody enjoying the chocolate biscuits in the coffee-break!
The drinks are so useful when we are away or we don't count on facilities.
Pizza sachet is very easy, just mix it with 40 ml of water, leave 5' to rest and bake it for 15' in a silicone tray. As I was having it for lunch, I just put some slices of tomato and enjoyed my 'napolitana' It also comes with an extra sachet that it's to garnish the pizza and it looks like dried tomato sauce. I'm visiting the clinic tomorrow so I will get the chicken nuggets this time. Have a nice weekend!!

lourop Mon 12-May-14 08:57:08

Hi week 1 101/2 lbs off over the moon.
Week 2 another 31/2 so a stone in 2weeks!!!
Feeling great no headaches.
The au refine lasagne is the re pie aubergine parmagiliano
I cook and serve it in a smallish dish with salad on the side.
Turnip chips are amazing too with 2 spoonfuls of yoghurt chilli st n pepper as a dip.
Looking forward to week 3, I find it easier to do dro ja and deserts during the day with a salad at lunch followed by a desert. Them a cooked meal either stir fry, lasagne or curry for tea.
And rhubarb is in season with vanilla sachet it actually is rhubarb and custard.
So last night tea was 150g if turnip chips with dip
Stir fry using free and 50g if restricted veg (red pepper n courgette) then rhubarb n "custard"
3 course meal 1 satchets 200g of restricted veg n some free veg....couldn't eat it all!!

Dolores1980 Mon 12-May-14 10:40:15

lourop, congrats!! That's really motivating.
You seem to be getting on with the sachets and being creative in the kitchen!!
As for my week 2, I only lost 1.5 kg not as much as I was expecting. So I'm now doing my planning with time/sachets and work.
lourop, how many kilos do you have to lose?
Jafojo, what are you up to?grin
I'm off to enjoy my pancake cake

jafojo Mon 12-May-14 21:08:58

Dolores and Lourop,

nice to hear you are both progressing well, I have been fine and getting used to not getting hungry at all, thats a lot of weight both of younhave dropped welldone, the second week lossIis always lower for some reason, I have my treatment on wednesday and hope I can get under 19 stone into the 18s as that will be a great motivator.

I have a party in two weeks time and that will be a great test of strength, I wish I am as innovative as Lourop with the sachets.

Summerslim2014 Mon 12-May-14 22:02:12

I'm glad I have found an up to date forum for alizonne. I have just been for my consultation and hope to start the diet next month! Everyone seems to be doing really well so I hope to have similar results.

Dolores1980 Mon 12-May-14 22:13:07

Welcome on board Summerslim2014!
Which clinic are you attending?
How did your first consultation go?
X

Summerslim2014 Mon 12-May-14 22:56:27

The clinic in watford, which one do you attend?
I am Excited to start now, but trying to make sure I don't get ahead of myself. I have read some really encouraging stories. How is your progress?

Thanks

Dolores1980 Mon 12-May-14 23:31:58

I'm attending the clinic in Birmigham (it's about 2 hours by bike train from my place, Mid-Wales)
First week I lost 3 kilos and 1.5 in week 2. Endermologie can really shape your body and leave your skin soft.
I have to lose about 18-20 kilos in 16 weeks according to the doc and I was hoping to lose 2 - 2.5 kg a week hmm
Week 3 now, I'm really used to the sachets and I'm doing my best to be creative...
To be honest, it's the testimonials that keep me alive, too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now