ALIZONNE!

(356 Posts)
Beccie77 Fri 04-Oct-13 22:42:24

Hello all Alizonners out there, starting a new thread as the old one is full to bursting, and I still want to know how everyone is doing and any tips.

Mattie03 Fri 21-Feb-14 20:33:45

Day 5
Had my 1st treatment, Hate the ultrasound, very waere don the head ��, loved the suction though = Like a good massage!
Results after 4 days of dieting: lost 2.5kg (5.5lbs)! Very surprised but happy about it as my metab is low!

lovesliterature Thu 27-Feb-14 10:46:50

Hello all, I've enjoyed reading about your Alizonne experiences. I love the idea of it but have a few reservations and wonder if anyone can help me here. A colleague did Lighter Life and lost three stones very quickly; however, I was shocked at how...unhealthy she looked. She is delighted with the result and feels she still has up to a stone to go but, without being mean or wanting to diminish her hard work, she looks a bit like an empty bag and this is what worries me about embarking upon Alizonne. I carry all my weight on lower abdomen and hate it but the thought of this becoming an empty sack seems even worse. Can anyone advise?

JojoM76 Sat 01-Mar-14 19:20:38

Hi all how are you getting on? I've lost lbs in week one so am delighted smile not as hard as some I have done like lighter life as at least you can eat veg. Hope you are all doing well x

Mattie03 Sat 01-Mar-14 22:13:37

Hi livesliterature,
I dont have do much to loose that my skin will sag - I hope at least - but that's why you do this suction treatment! But, I can imagine the skin will be a problem if you have a lot to lose!

On my progress: I completed 13d and have lost 4kg! Was hoping for more but still happy!

About the clinics: I do not like the way they approach! Get your bill printed and check what you are paying, there might be things on you shouldn't pay... Also, you are not being told that the scrub and cream are optional! They give it to you, charge you £90! It's almost criminal! I gave mine back! Very unprofessional!

Still I'll go through it for my own goal and will try to ignore the rest!

Good luck!

JojoM76 Tue 04-Mar-14 08:32:06

Hi
I have done Lighter Life and compared to this it is HARD you only eat 3 packs per day and I lost weight (3 stone plus in about 14 wks) but it made me really ill. It's about a third of the price of Alizonne as not medically mgd and no treatments but as a quick weight loss solution it does work. I find this one much easier as at least there is some real food too. Have lost 9lbs in wk 1 and hoping another 4-5 off this wk. The baby gro is interesting and the quinton is horrid. Am at the London clinic and they are lovely and have not tried to make me buy creams or anything??
Hope you all doing well x

Mattie03 Sun 16-Mar-14 23:34:18

After 4 weeks: -7kg :-)
Possible that I'll be ready for phase 2 after one more week :-) can't wait to feel real food between my teeth ;-)
Does anyone know do you replace the breakfast if dinner with real food in phase 2?

Good luck to all

Dolores1980 Sun 06-Apr-14 21:06:14

Mattie03, so you started alizonne in the end and have lost 7kg. now?
Tell me about your experience.
Thanks

jafojo Wed 09-Apr-14 15:48:04

Hello everyone, i have been reading the reviews about Alizonne with keen interest and have decied to give it a try, I have booked with the Glasgow clinic and will be having consultancy next week, good thing is they do not have a waiting list so i should be able to start soon.

I reckon I will have to lose at least at least 7 stones to get into the 24.9 BMI rating, it is going to be one long journey, it remains to be seen how long I will last but i am encouraged by the many success stories and since men are likely to lose at a faster rate , I hope it wont be long before i get to my desired goal

Dolores1980 Wed 09-Apr-14 17:29:24

I am seeing the doctor for the first time on April 17. I feel I need to lose about 3 stones. I'm glad I'll be sharing my experience with you jafojo.

jafojo Wed 09-Apr-14 18:54:42

Dolores, that's very good, my appointment with the consultant is also on the 17th, I will keep you updated, it is nice to have support

.lol

jafojo Thu 10-Apr-14 09:32:10

i was told the starter pack is �375 and �95 for the blood test, it seems there isnt a standard price

Dolores1980 Thu 10-Apr-14 14:36:05

I was told to take 95 for the blood test, I've paid 85 prior to the consultation and I should take about 220/250 for the first session + sachets on May 26.
I will let you know if these figures vary.

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 16:21:15

i went to the clinic today an had a blood test done, i was told the blood test will be back next week and i could start next week if i wanted, paid �95 for the blood test and i will have to pay �378 for the starter pack when i start next week (includes first treatment). and I weigh 130kg, i need to lose 36kg (about 6 stones) in 16 weeks. I have this long weekend to get myself in the right frame of mind to start next week.

Dolores1980 Thu 17-Apr-14 21:19:32

I went to the clinic today to see the doc for the first time and had the blood test, I paid 95 and I had already paid 85 two weeks ago when I went for a consultation with a member of Alizonne. My first treatment is on April 27 (Yes.. on a Sunday!!) and I really forgot to ask how much I have to take with me ... oops!!! I have to lose 22 kgs in "18 weeks", probably less (I hope) Did they tell you what the starter pack includes and why it's so expensive?

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 21:33:00

Starter Pack £85 (purchased at first treatment)
(This includes your Metabolic rate test, treatment suit, Information folder, and Nutritional Shaker)
Supplements £84 (purchased at first treatment, then replaceable throughout programme)
Quinton Hypertonic (14 day supply) £18.95
Multivitamins (60 tablets, 8 weeks supply) £19
Magnesium (60 tablets, 8 weeks supply) £15.00
Sodium Chloride (60 tablets 4 week supply) £8.00
Potassium (20 tablets, 3 week supply) £3.00
Calcichew D3 Forte (100 tablets, 12 week supply) £19

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 21:34:58

I guess it is for the weekly fee of 210 pounds (food and treatment) , supplements of 84 pounds and the starter pack which is 85 pounds

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 21:36:11

I am expected to lose 10kg in the first 4 weeks

Dolores1980 Thu 17-Apr-14 21:53:00

Thanks for that info.So up to now you've only paid £95 and will hand in 378 next week. I wonder why I had to pay £85 in advance.
Anyway, did you have your metabolic test today or one with a peg in your nose and a device in your mouth?

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 22:03:49

I had already paid 85 pounds in advance for consultancy before to day's appointment, yes I had the funny clip on my nose and the device in my mouth, I had a high reading of 2400

Dolores1980 Thu 17-Apr-14 22:15:50

OK! So I hope money will grow in the trees of my garden so I can save £400 for my first treatment within 10 days. The clip thing didn't work for me sad I'll try next time I guess,it was really frustrating though. I was not able to breathe with the clip on my nose so I am really looking forward to trying again soon because it gives accurate info on how many calories we need and what our ideal weight should be. I'd never seen something like that before!

jafojo Thu 17-Apr-14 22:26:19

It is not a very comfortable device, it didn't give any reading the first time, what you are advised to get on the first day differs depending on the clinic, so you might not need to pay 378 when you go in next week

jafojo Thu 24-Apr-14 12:31:49

Hi Dolores,

How have you been, i started the diet yesterday, i received the food and supplements but will have to wait till next week to have my first treatment, I got 6 boxes of food, each is about �18 pounds, so in total i paid �275 including the supplements. Day 1 was alright although i felt a bit weak in the night.

I havent yet gotten used to the mixing as i noticed a lot of lumps, i have tried the chocolate and orange and pineapple drink which are quite nice. let me know how you get on

Dolores1980 Thu 24-Apr-14 12:44:49

Thanks for the update.. what do you mean you received it yesterday? Do they do deliveries? Why do you have to wait for the treatment?
When you say boxes of food, do you mean pre-cooked food or something like that? Sorry for so many questions, I'm puzzled now!

I am having my first treatment on Sunday I hope so I assume I will be given the sachets on that day and I will complement lunch and dinner with salad & veggies. I hope they have a wide range of flavours because I am not fond of chocolate sad

jafojo Thu 24-Apr-14 13:18:44

I went to the clinic yesterday and got the sachets in boxes, all the food are in sachets, 7 in a box, so you get 5 boxes for a week. I didnt have my treatment done because they didnt have a slot for me until next week and since i had already prepared my mind to start this week, i didnt want to wait another week, so i opted to start the food diet and have my treatment next week. The food arent pre-cooked, they are all in powdery form in a sachet. there are various flavours for cold drink apart from chocolate and you have a list of veg and salad to choose from, you are also allowed 3 sugarfree chewing gum a day...lol. cucumber and lettuce are unlimited. half way through day 2 and i do feel different, best of luck for sunday, am sure you will be fine

Dolores1980 Thu 24-Apr-14 13:45:35

Vital info! 3 sugarfree chewing gum a day.. that'll be a lot of fun!!!
I will get back to you on Sunday night. I'm attending the clinic in Birmingham but I'm based in Wales so it will take me ages to get back homesad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now