Juice diet

(5 Posts)
EmGee Sun 13-Oct-13 13:51:10

Can you access that thread I mentioned up-thread? One of the posters wrote out the different juices you can have.

Eg I had (for lunch today):

2 apples (goldens)
1/4 cucumber
half a peeled lime
1/4 of a pineapple

Then I added the juice from these to the blender with 1/4 of an avocado and ice cubes and blended. Also added a teaspoon of green powder I got from health shop - wheatgrass, I think.

Locketjuice Sun 13-Oct-13 09:13:18

It's baffling me I don't know what I'm suppose to be putting in, is there a set drink? The green something?

That's like me i don't actually know what I weigh around 8.7st and want to get to 7.7, sounds little but on me its not im only 5.2 and just had a baby so really wobbly!

EmGee Sat 12-Oct-13 20:37:57

There is a good thread on this subject - can't link it - but do a search 'mumsnet juice diet' and google it. There are about 35 pages on the thread so tons of info.

I just started the Jason Vale 7 day diet and am at the end of day 2. I cut out green tea and other caffeinated drinks before starting to lesson the withdrawal symptoms.

The juices are really tasty but I am already tiring of them! However, I think it is just a matter of getting through the days as best you can. He does recommend exercising twice a day on the programme but I haven't done anything as have been too busy. I don't have much weight to lose - really need to tone up more than anything - but I wanted to do a bit of a detox and reeducate my tastebuds. I have a terrible sweet tooth and love biscuits, cake and chocolate........

I had to cheat today as had something on that involved lunch but I chose the healthiest sandwich and had fruit afterwards (and no cupcakes although they looked rather tasty!)

I bought an Omega juicer which was expensive but I intend to juice every day, and my kids (4yrs and 18mo) are also enjoying helping to make them and taste them too. No bad thing given neither will touch a beetroot, celery, green leaves in the raw state but are happily trying them in liquid form!

rusmum Sat 05-Oct-13 21:13:53

It works and you aren't hungry!! I am. Doing 3 day re boot we'd / fri this week! Juices are yummy! In fact I intent to have one for breakfast from now on

Locketjuice Fri 04-Oct-13 07:08:17

Has anyone done the 7 day juice diet?

Good results? I'm really Debating doing it. I'm about 8.5 stone and 5.2 had my dd 7 weeks ago.. Want to get back to 7.7 where I'm happiest and look healthy at the moment I have big hips and tummy

Can anyone recommend any other good diets? -quick fixes-

I don't have the time/money for the gym and don't like exercise hence thediet smile I know I will have to exercise eventually as I'm so jiggly hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now