XLS slimming tablets

(5 Posts)
Midwifeandmum Sat 21-Sep-13 16:36:50

Bought my first pack today. I hope these work, need to loose quite a bit of weight after having my dd2 18 month ago. Anyone else tried these? Xx

rusmum Sat 21-Sep-13 22:52:05

Did nothing at all for me sorry

Midwifeandmum Mon 23-Sep-13 15:37:22

A wee update. Im on day 3 of these and ive noticed a significant amount of weight loss. 4lb lost by following instructions nd i havent exercised yet. My husband noticed more definition on my hips and butt. Oh well still got a few stone to shift xx

Well they can't hurt if you are dieting and eventually gonna exercise as well but on their own, no it won't work long term. If you have a few stone to go then I cannot imagine for a second a 4 lb loss is noticeable - a few years ago when I had 4 stone to lose people generally didn't notice until I had lost a couple of stone.

Quick fixes do not work, diet and exercise is the only way!

Good luck smile

Midwifeandmum Wed 25-Sep-13 21:04:37

I have lost an inch off hips. Yeh i know about health and fitness, used to be super fit and did an honours degree in health promotion during my midwifery training. Thought id give them a go - first time ever. I measured on saturday and then today. When i said not exercise i meant no gym but i have been walking a few miles on the wards lol. I defo lost an inch on hips. Onwards and upwards!! Thanks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now