Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Juice plus shakes?

(60 Posts)
Crazycake Tue 10-Sep-13 20:42:37

I've completely out of character just signed up and paid for this without doing any research and now I'm starting to re-think wether this was a good idea! Have any of you used this to lose weight and if so did it work?

yarwood01 Tue 17-Mar-15 09:48:08

hello

did you get any help?

nutrilicious Tue 17-Feb-15 20:13:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

juiceplus40 Mon 09-Feb-15 11:38:08

juiceplus40 Mon 09-Feb-15 11:35:58

Mil1512 Mon 09-Feb-15 09:53:34

www.mlmwatch.org/04C/NSA/juiceplus.html

Please, people! Do your research before handing over your hard earned money. There is no quick fix to lose weight. It may seem great that people are losin weight quickly, but this will happen if you drastically reduce your calorie intake, whether you're taking capsules and shakes or not!

Mrsfordie Sat 07-Feb-15 19:22:29

Hi I've been given 2 packs of juiceplus shakes but don't know what to mix them with or when to have them, need to lose a stone. Can anyone help please?? Thank you

Gretl74 Sat 31-Jan-15 11:36:56

I've been doing Juice Plus since November. Prior to that I was already eating clean. I'm still on the fence as I really do think that a lot of the weight loss comes from eating a clean diet and getting more active. I'm not sure that the caps are having a radical effect in me - and whether any perceived benefits are more of a placebo effect? I'd say, if you can afford it, buy it from a rep as you'll then get all the relevant support by way of eating plan etc plus guidelines for the initial 2-week detox. There are also some really good support groups on Facebook, which will provide you with motivation and tips. Personally, I sometimes find them a bit ra ra ra with the reps trying to ram home how flipping brilliant it all is and how amazing they feel today after taking their "magic pills". If you struggle with dieting then this is a good support network that's there all the time for you, and you can get answers to questions virtually immediately, e.g. If you don't know what you can or can't eat, how to prepare something etc. the outlay is £90 a month though with a min sign up of 4 months, so it's expensive (that's for the juice and shakes), but don't forget you're replacing one meal a day with the shake so that's money you're not spending elsewhere. Also, I now have a NutriBullet so I can make really good veg juices and add a dash of various supplements to them, and I would argue that that gives me a lot of what I need too. Ultimately, if you can afford it and it works for you, what's not to like? Hope that's helpful :-)

alyxrae Tue 27-Jan-15 21:50:35

hi im interested in juice plus but want honest opinions, i had my daughter in oct 2013 and lost 2 stone in 3 months, over last couple of months iv put 3 back on, just wondering if its worth it? i need to kick start diet been eating well & excercising for couple of weeks and iv lost 2lb sad does it work or is it a con? im really useless at dieting sad

dizzydi6666 Sun 25-Jan-15 17:41:47

i too am in same position as you i have found his info on internet palsmentoring.org.uk/juiceplus/trial-and-detox/

this is a guide i spose until we get the real thing lol

Good luck

dizzydi6666 Sun 25-Jan-15 17:37:14

i too am in same position as you i have found his info on internet palsmentoring.org.uk/juiceplus/trial-and-detox/

this is a guide i spose until we get the real thing lol

Good luck

Monta140 Sun 25-Jan-15 17:05:30

Hi I've just got my juice plus complete shake but i haven't received any guidance or anything no mixing instruction or when to have them or anything or what i can even eat along side them !! if and one had a info please could you pass it on as I've spent hours trogging the internet with no success !! please could you either let me know on her or email me on Aimee.kitching.5@hotmail.co.uk i would really really appreciate it
many thanks xx

dizzydi6666 Sat 24-Jan-15 08:17:26

HI ive just started on juice plus ....i think ill give it ago but not sure of what foods i cn eat between shakes or as a main meal can some one please email me the diet sheet or allowed foods to diane.herring@ntlworld.com it would be appreciated as ive tried every diet going i think

EhricJinglingHisBallsOnHigh Wed 31-Dec-14 12:36:55

Non processed?
What are these capsules if not processed?

yarwood01 Wed 31-Dec-14 12:10:26

how is eating clean none processed food rubbish
That is what we all should eat. There is indeed 17 portions on fruit and veg in each cap and in so in the shakes. There has been studies done on Juice plus also

EhricJinglingHisBallsOnHigh Tue 30-Dec-14 10:26:05

Detox is a bollocks concept anyway and how could you possibly have 17 portions of fruit and veg in a capsule?
Of course you will lose weight if you go on a juice fast whether with added supplements or not.

yarwood01 Tue 23-Dec-14 08:24:48

thats your thoughts

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Mon 22-Dec-14 14:36:58

It is a load of bollocks, and you don't need to search for it - because you two keep arguing it stays in Active Convos...

yarwood01 Mon 22-Dec-14 14:27:10

you have to search on here of this so that is a load of rubbish.
If people are using it and it works for them. Who are you to say that it rubbish

gamerchick Wed 10-Dec-14 14:57:11

Big site this, amazing what crops up wink

yarwood01 Wed 10-Dec-14 14:06:45

like i said i'm not here to do that I'm not even a rep. I was asking what people think. If yo don't like the product why are you looking for juice plus pages!!!!

gamerchick Mon 08-Dec-14 09:24:52

You're still not going to find people to sign up wink

yarwood01 Mon 08-Dec-14 08:48:13

gamerchick what has it got to do with you. I was asking people that are doing the diet. Why are you on this thread is you don't agree with the diet

selmiller Thu 04-Dec-14 06:26:17

We live in world of growing obesity. In my point of view, exercise is the very important part of any healthy lifestyle. And some healthy food you have to add in your diet and sugar should be eliminated from your diet.

gamerchick Mon 01-Dec-14 15:49:48

Why were you looking for reviews if you're already doing it? You're not going to sign any reps up here.

yarwood01 Mon 01-Dec-14 15:43:23

Found this thread after looking for Juice Plus review's
I cam across this months ago and signed up to Juice Plus. I have tried lots of diets and had some success but always stopped as was'nt get the results I wanted. My friend started the plan and had great results. I was very ob the fence about it but took the thought why not.
5 weeks in and Ive lost 1 stone and inches. I would say don't be put off by the plan. Everyone is always going to have there thoughts on the diet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now