Two weeks on allizone therapy, only lost 2 kilos, is it worth all the expense

(3 Posts)
NUFC69 Tue 20-Aug-13 18:48:47

Wunny - sorry to hear that you are disappointed. I am only two/three kilos off my target and have lost over 5 stone. I started the middle of March and have lost a stone every month; you do, however, have to be absolutely rigid in what you do.

First, are you drinking the correct amount of water and taking your pills etc? I do think that you need to get the timings of your meals right, too. Another thing which has happened to me recently is that I went from my normal weigh in time of 9.30 to 2.00 p.m. one day and, according to the scales, had actually put on a kilo. I was devastated. However, the following week when I went at my usual time, I had lost three kilos, so was back on target again. So, regular appointment times if you can.

I have also had a slight blip this last weekend when I was very constipated (sorry, TMI), and had only lost 600 gr. Later that day the problem resolved itself and when I had a sneak weigh in at home I had lost almost 2 kg!

For me the money we have spent has been one of the best things we have ever done - tbh, the mere fact of spending this kind of money meant that I was going to stick to it, come what may.

Which clinic are you attending?

HeySoulSister Tue 20-Aug-13 17:57:46

what is it??

wunny Tue 20-Aug-13 17:57:09

I lost 2 kilos in the first week and when I went for my weigh in today, saw that didn t lose any at all this week. Highly disappointed. Anyone else experience the same..please share

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now