How much do I need to lose to be a size 14? Plus fitness DVD recommendation?

(29 Posts)
MamOfTwo Sat 17-Aug-13 19:08:11

Very overweight, very unfit etc etc. But time for action! I am 5ft 6in and would like to be a dress size 14. May I ask you if you are this height and dress size, how much you weigh? This will help me know how much I should aim to lose! Also, please could someone recommend a good fitness DVD for someone who is a fitness DVD virgin! I think something like the Shred might be too much for a first-timer! TIA

Oh and well done on the progress so far! Keep going smile

specialsubject Fri 20-Sep-13 18:02:36

labels in knickers a) don't matter and b) vary wildly because it is assumed that we are all happy to spend hours shopping.

BMI is a reasonable indicator, note that it is a range not one number. Guessing anywhere between 9 and 11.5 stone will be right for you.

good luck - sounds like you are on the case!

CurseOfCurves89 Fri 20-Sep-13 18:14:16

I use Claire from steps 5 step fat attack and really like it. It's not crazy challenging but it's not too easy either and the music is great, providing you liked steps. And personally I loved them smile

Rules Fri 20-Sep-13 19:49:31

Theoriginalandbestrookie I also do Paul McKenna. Have you had a look at the PM Thread? Were on thread number 13 now and we are all at various stages but help each other to stay off the diet wagon. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now