ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Make me shred

(661 Posts)
FrancesDeLaTourCoughngIntoABin Thu 01-Aug-13 07:53:36

The table is pulled out of the way. The jingly music is playing. Jillian is grinning at me and waiting to introduce me to her "two best girls helping us out". But I cannot bring myself to press play.
I did so well last week, a full week of shredding and watching what I eat. This week, Mr Motivation has left the building. I've already hada a square of chocolate.

BalloonSlayer Mon 30-Sep-13 18:35:42

OMG Level 2 Day 6 today.

Forgive me shredders for I have sinned
It is 13 days since my last shredding.

Oh dear sad

I need to get going again.

I am pleased with myself for shredding while the DCs had their tea, instead of my normal practice of a cup of tea, a snack and mumset. Will try to keep it up.

Oh, and WELL DONE EVERYONE!

BalloonSlayer Sun 06-Oct-13 10:12:53

Am now up to Level 2 Day 9 and groaning!

TwentyTinyToes Tue 08-Oct-13 18:43:37

I am back on the shredmill! I did day 6 yesterday and day 7 today of level 3. Today was tough but forced myself to do it.

TwentyTinyToes Tue 08-Oct-13 18:44:46

Balloon level 3 is loads better than level 2 IMO.

TwentyTinyToes Fri 11-Oct-13 12:05:47

Day 8 of level 3 done grin

TwentyTinyToes Sun 13-Oct-13 11:56:30

Day 9 of level 3 done. Woohoo!

TwentyTinyToes Mon 14-Oct-13 08:40:59

That's me done. Day 10 completed. [grin|

TwentyTinyToes Mon 14-Oct-13 08:41:28

grin

ellesbelles69 Mon 14-Oct-13 15:08:51

Is there room for one more on the shredmill? I am a big 30 day fan, but always have an excuse why I can't do it right now. I used to do it as soon as I got in from work, but the train only had to be 5 mins late and I'd use it as an excuse not to do it. I then switched to the morning, the excuses for that was that I had a hard day ahead and needed the extra half hour in bed. My personal fave was putting aside time yesterday but then deciding I needed to do the ironing because I'd used a new fabric softener and was curious to see what it smelt like when still fresh (even my own brain couldn't really justify that). Anyway, I intend to get back on it tomorrow, motivation isn't my strong point but I need to get a bit fitter as I want to lose a stone and am starting a clean 9 in two weeks :-)

BalloonSlayer Tue 15-Oct-13 08:11:48

G'wan ellesbelles you can do it!! grin

< says she who hasn't shredded since Friday >

Well done TwentyTinyToes grin

I did Level 3 Day 1 on Friday and today am going to an exercise class, but I don't think I will get to shred again till Thursday! But I will keep going . . .

ellesbelles69 Tue 15-Oct-13 13:30:21

Well I failed again. Tomorrow, for sure. No excuses. I'm on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now