Holiday start of August - need to lose half a stone. Care to join me?

(8 Posts)
Iwaswatchingthat Sat 06-Jul-13 22:44:05

That is basically it - weigh in day is Monday.
I eat healthily, but am greedy.
I also eat mindlessly.
I need focus and support - we can do it!!!!

springlenner Tue 09-Jul-13 23:17:46

I'm in! I've been on WW for about 2 months - lost 9 lbs really fast but then put 3 back on and have been stuck for weeks. My weakness is sweets and choccies at work. And wine at weekend wink
7 lbs off would mean I'm at my lowest wt for 15 years! I've been on and off WW for over a year and overall am about 20lbs down.
Anyway, need to focus, holidays on Aug 9th. I will look fabulous in a bikini ... Or at least not mortified.
We can do it!!

milk Thu 11-Jul-13 11:53:20

What exercise are you all doing?

I'm in too! My holiday isn't until 2nd week in September. Need to lose 10lb. Lost 9lb after having DS in December but put 4lb back on in the last 4 weeks due in no small part to 8 friends (inc me) celebrating 30th birthdays in that month! I was MFPing but I need to get back into the swing of it.

I mainly walk with the pram and Zumba, which I love but DP's working silly shifts so I've not managed to get to the gym in 3 weeks.

springlenner Thu 11-Jul-13 16:56:37

milk I've been on WW for a while and am at a plateau so I've upped my exercise big time this week. I'm on week 4 of C25k and doing the 30 day shred- but with the DSs can only do it at 6am if I don't want to be interrupted ( I'm still interrupted about 50% of the time shock). It's a bit hit and miss, I've done the three runs for this week and 30day shred twice as well as cycling 4 miles to and from work three times so far this week. Don't know how long I can keep this frenetic activity going!

springlenner Mon 15-Jul-13 22:57:23

Anyone weighing in or am I here on my own? 1.8lbs down smile

NeedSomeSun142 Mon 15-Jul-13 23:18:44

I'm starting celebrity slim tomorrow, heard good things about it.

I like the idea of the shakes being mixed with water instead of milk, meaning if I'm out and out it will be soo much easier.

Any one else tried it?

Iwaswatchingthat Mon 29-Jul-13 22:52:00

Just checked this thread after such a long time - I waited a few days and cos no one replied I assumed no one would.

How is everyone doing?

I have lost ten pounds by portion reduction and drinking lots more water.

No one else has noticed though!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now