Cambridge diet

(5 Posts)
amandaxmx Fri 28-Jun-13 16:10:48

Thank you smile x

Hi Amanda, there is an active thread with lots of us doing vlcd, come and join us! here!

amandaxmx Thu 27-Jun-13 19:04:14

Aww thank you, I'm feeling better today. Loads better in fact. I'm dying to eat all the same but I'm the same as yourself I won't do it as it costs a fortune on the diet alone to cheat lol. That's brilliant you have done well :D

How much did u lose on your first week if u don't mind me asking??

smile thanks

ChuffMuffin England Thu 27-Jun-13 17:33:36

Hi! I did Cambridge diet for 7 weeks and lost 30lbs, so stick at it! Yes, you will feel like death warmed up for the first 4-5 days. Totally normal. For myself once I got past the "I'm actually going to die" stage I felt AMAZING. So much better. I had bags of energy and I didn't crave all the shite I was eating before, mind you I think the price of the diet was also a big factor in sticking to it smile.

It's now a year on and I weigh less than when I finished the diet!

If you've got any questions ask away smile

amandaxmx Wed 26-Jun-13 21:29:45

Hi all. Looking for advice an encouragement, started cd yesterday afternoon. All went well. Was surprised at how much I wasn't bothered. But today (day 2) has been horrendous. Have had the headache from h*ll and been feeling cold and nauseous. Is this normal? My CDC said say expect headaches on day three ?? But is it normal to feel this so soon? Thanks all smile :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now