My Fitness Pal

(4 Posts)
AlwaysReadyForABlether Sat 22-Jun-13 22:08:51

I am embarking on a whole new healthy lifestyle. I have joined a local boot camp and signed up for their 10 week health and fitness programme which includes going to three boot camp sessions per week.
I also need to overhaul what I eat so I've downloaded My Fitness Pal but I have no clue what I'm meant to do with it.
I've heard so many stories about people who've lost weight using it but how does it work?

melliebobs Sat 22-Jun-13 22:12:22

You enter in your height n weight. You enter in roughly how many days if a week you want to exercise. Then u enter in how much you'd like to lose a week. It then gives you a daily kcal allowance

Then each day u enter in every little thing u eat. Either scanning the barcode of the packet n then putting in the weight of how much of that food you ate or you can search for it in a database

Thisvehicleisreversing Sun 23-Jun-13 19:00:02

Hello! I've just completed my first week calorie counting with the MyFitnessPal app. I've l

Thisvehicleisreversing Sun 23-Jun-13 19:04:07

Fingers are clearly still too fat grin

I've lost 4 1/2 lbs!

Really pleased with myself, I rarely last longer than a couple of days. The app has really helped, I love entering what I've eaten into my diary, I feel all chuffed if my calories for the day come in just under my allowance. I was a bit grumpy when I had 45 calories too many on Saturday

I hope I can stick with it, I've got 2 stone to lose blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now