Gym wear?

(5 Posts)
Talkinpeace Tue 18-Jun-13 17:23:37

scarily, the tighter fitting the stuff is, the more comfortable you'll feel once you get going - there is NOTHING worse than having a t shirt flap up unexpectedly when you are trying to do something!

3/4 length yogapants are a really good bet
and wear something that is very loose under the arms - to avoid excessive sweat making you feel self concious

BsshBossh Tue 18-Jun-13 13:56:03
Woodenpeg Tue 18-Jun-13 10:20:33

3 qtr lenght bottoms... TU, Asda or on line? Good luck

MiconiumHappens Mon 17-Jun-13 18:54:44

Yoga pants?

They are baggy so not like leggings but don't gather in at the bottom like joggers.

OTTMummA Mon 17-Jun-13 18:51:19

So I'm seriously obese and have been refered to the gym by my gp through a pathways scheme.
I had my first consultation on Thursday and my next one is this Thursday where I will need to go through my exercise plan with an instructor.

Problem is that I haven't worn gym type clothes for at least 10yrs!
I have bought some trainers today and trainer socks a few plain cotton tops from Evans but not sure what to wear on my bottom half.
Leggings are a no no as they are pretty much like tights, but I don't want to wear full length jogging bottoms which is all they had in Evans today.
I am size 24/26 on my bottom half and want to be comfortable when exercising.

Any tips, advice welcome.

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now