Slim and save

(7 Posts)
monalisasmiler Mon 17-Jun-13 16:31:33

Hi all have just started this and getting to grips with it - just wondered if anyone is loving the chocolate and not the strawberry as would be interested in swapping some of my chocolate for strawberry if anyone is interested

Hi mona, come and join us on the vlcd thread, there's quite a few of us doing slim and save!

chubbymomie2012 Wed 19-Jun-13 22:56:28

What is Slim and Save?

Hi chubbie, it is a very low calorie diet. And yes, I know that they are meant to be awful, that the weight will go back on within moments etc.

But by George it works! I was such a sceptic, but it has made a massive difference so quickly for me, that for the first time ever I can see that I might be a size 10.

I have lost 37 pounds (just over 2.5 stone). I started on April 17th. It is a great feeling! I have 4 stone to go, and it doesn't feel unattainable.

I will probably low carb to maintain once I reach target, but it feels game changing for me. My head is in the right place and I want to find out what it feels like to wear pretty much anything.

chubbymomie2012 Thu 20-Jun-13 19:33:09

Sounds great. Where can I get it?

link here to their website and link to the vlcd thread here

Come and try!

chubbymomie2012 Fri 21-Jun-13 07:59:19

Thanks Scone I have ordered one week to see how we go. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now