Melon diet

(4 Posts)
mixedmamameansbusiness Sun 16-Jun-13 10:07:43

I am thinking of trying this. Essentially eating melon and one meal of fish/chicken with salad/veg.

I can see the results would be quick and pretty substantial, a friend has lost 8lbs in a week!

My question though is how do you maintain the loss, you aren't going to eat melon everyday forever.

Also, I have 3 stone to lose, after the initial loss how do I continue to lose weight?

I do love melon of all descriptions.

Peachypossum Sun 16-Jun-13 18:36:05

What happens if you fancy a glass of wine or a cookie?

Can't you just do ww or calories? I'm doing ww but with value diary app instead of the real ww deal. I've lost 2stone since feb but have chilled weekends with take away & wine. If I give in to temptation I can figure it into my points and move on without feeling like I've broken my diet. I can save points for special occasions and build activity points on top if needed.

This means I'm not deprived, can eat what I want within a healthy parameter but I'm losing a steady lb a week minimum.

If you just eat melon you will get bored surely, and how will you introduce. Normal diet after?

mixedmamameansbusiness Sun 16-Jun-13 19:08:51

This is what I wonder, about boredom etc. I have lost 3 stone with WW before and have rejoined three times since DS3 was born and have just not stuck to it, gone to meetings (last time I found I had to attend otherwise I just couldn't do it).

I just feel like I need a kick up the bum and perhaps this will give me the kick start that I need.

Peachypossum Sun 16-Jun-13 19:55:32

Could you do it as a week thing pre proper diet/lifestyle change?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now