Why did this happen?

(3 Posts)
AmyFarrahFowlerCooper Sat 15-Jun-13 20:45:38

I started my new healthy eating thing today basically cutting out the crap and eating more fruit while calorie counting using MFP too. And by the end of the day I was headachey and shakey so I had to have something else to eat and I feel better now. Is it probably just because I didn't count my calories correctly and ate too little? Or is something more sinister like a sugar addiction? I desperately want to lose weight but I can't be feeling like that when I'm in sole charge of dd. Can anyone advise please?

solveproblem Sat 15-Jun-13 20:48:28

This happened to me when I went low carb, my body had to detox for three days and I wasn't feeling to good. But since I've been feeling sooooo much better than before.

Your body is not getting something it is used to getting, it doesn't mean the body needs it just that it was hooked on it.

AmyFarrahFowlerCooper Sat 15-Jun-13 20:53:49

Ah, so maybe it was reacting to not having the tons of cakes I usually eat? blush I wish I hadn't panicked and ate a cake now haha :/ well, now I know what to expect, better luck tomorrow grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now