If you have completed 30 DAY SHRED, did you see a difference?

(20 Posts)
puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sat 09-Feb-13 13:56:47

Just ordered 6week 6pack. Think i'm going to follow the shred with this.

shrinkingnora Sat 09-Feb-13 13:15:32

No, I was more wanting to get fit and any weightloss was a good side effect - I really recommend before and after photos, everything pulled in and toned up loads.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sat 09-Feb-13 13:05:14

Shrinking did you diet at the same time?

Well done everyone, your all doing great!

QuickLookBusy Sat 09-Feb-13 12:17:09

I've started doing it about 5 weeks ago. But I'm cheating as only doing it 3/4 days a week, I've also been low carbing.
I thought I only wanted to lose 7lbs, which I have done, but I'm now going a bit further as I like what its doing to my body and want to keep at it.

I'm most impresses with my arsegrin. It's really perked up and isn't saggy at all now. I can also see abs developing and I've never had that before. Very pleased with it.

Alligatorpie Sat 09-Feb-13 12:04:37

I lost 45 lbs eating low carb, but that was 7 years ago before dd1.

I started low carb the same day as the shred, so 7 days now. I made it through the first weekend without alcohol. ( am overseas, Fri / Sat is our weekend) so feeling very pleased with myself!

shrinkingnora Sat 09-Feb-13 09:19:41

I took photos on day one and day twenty - the difference was amazing. Look on myfitnesspal and there are lots of before and after photos there.

piemistress Fri 08-Feb-13 19:41:58

DP does it with me. Picture a 5'0 woman and 6'3" man trying to do jumping jacks in small lounge without hitting each other!

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Fri 08-Feb-13 19:35:05

It gets easier pie

piemistress Fri 08-Feb-13 19:27:11

On day three here! My stomach muscles are well sore though!

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Fri 08-Feb-13 19:26:20

How long have you being doing low carb for?

Alligatorpie Fri 08-Feb-13 19:24:59

I have really cut down on my carbs and am not eating sugar. I am BFing so don't want to go really low carb, but am eating healthy carbs ( lots of proteinand veggies and pulses and fruit) no junk food. Also no alcohol. I want results fast.

I can't do pressups either. I try for the first part, the second time I just do plank.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Fri 08-Feb-13 17:06:29

Wow Alli thats great1 I'm day 5, and haven't noticed any weight difference, but my endurance is improving. Still cant do a damn press up though! Have you changed your diet in this time?

Alligatorpie Fri 08-Feb-13 07:18:59

I am on day 6 - my face looks thinner,4 people told me yesterday that I look like I have lost weight and today when I got out of the shower, I noticed my back fat is almost gone.

I'm sold.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Thu 07-Feb-13 17:25:24

Well done war don't worry the pain lessens as you go on. I'm on day 4, its going well thanks for asking smile

Although I walked into a wall earlier and banged my knee so thats a bit sore grin

warzonemummy Thu 07-Feb-13 14:34:02

Puds I started today and my legs are killing me. How are you doing?

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Thu 07-Feb-13 11:16:55

Thanks guys smile

YouveCatToBeKittenMe Wed 06-Feb-13 20:31:01

I completed it last year

I felt better afterwards but didn't notice a huge difference tbh...
however, I have continued to do Jillian's other DVDs and I lost a stone in 5 months. I wasn't originally overweight I just wanted to get rid of my flabby tummy.
My legs are much thinner and my stomach is better now. I mostly do 6 weeks 6 pack as it is my favourite and not too long. I think 30DS toned up my legs but stupidly I didn't measure myself before I started so I don't really know when parts of me got thinner!

warzonemummy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:25:24

Dah...just re read your message. You are on third day! Well done so far.

warzonemummy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:24:52

I am going to start it tomorrow. If combined with low carb diet I think it should work, I guess. Are you thinking of going on it?

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Wed 06-Feb-13 15:12:16

I'm on my third day, but would like to hear from those who have completed it how successful it was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now