Zumba DVD

(9 Posts)
Whitershadeofpale Tue 19-Jul-11 09:34:27

I'm interested in trying Zumba but there are no classes near me that fit in around work plus I don't really have the spare cash for classes every week. I like Davina and Jillian Michaels DVDs and was wondering if there was any good Zumba ones out there.

Mousey84 Wed 20-Jul-11 18:50:46

Id be interested in knowing too. Though I looked it up on youtube and they have some trailers of dvds so you could check those out? or ebay - can always resell if you dont like it...that was my plan til i remembered ive two exercise dvds still in packaging already, so prob should do those first...

Mousey84 Thu 21-Jul-11 09:18:56

This is the girl I liked most for instructions, but I dont think she has a dvd - some good youtube videos though, if you want to pick up a few moves while you decide www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzm3jO_yQno&feature=feedwll&list=WL

farrahplus3 Thu 21-Jul-11 09:30:01

not sure on dvd's but ive got zumba for the wii and it is brilliant, my kids join in too so a bit more encouragement to keep doing it.

Whitershadeofpale Fri 22-Jul-11 11:38:06

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately we don't have the internet at home or a wii or else I'd be doing that.

farrahplus3 Fri 22-Jul-11 15:06:40

found this on amazon

bacon Sun 24-Jul-11 11:13:03

I have to be honest I was really disappointed with Zumba, there seemes to be no control, no talking, no checking on posture and its all about speed.

I found the music really repetative and the clapping and shouting annoying.

I had high hopes but attend aerobics class. Also looking at body sculpt.

varleysheen Mon 27-Jun-16 01:07:39

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

larryhenkel Tue 28-Jun-16 06:35:24

You can search videos on youtube and start doing at home, no need to go for classes. Many video tutorials are there on youtube.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now