Hens weekend in Canterbury

(4 Posts)
abbyfromoz Tue 02-Apr-13 19:04:16

Have arranged my friend's hen party for this weekend. Staying about 3 miles out of Canterbury but would like to head into town on Saturday to do a bit of moseying/ pub lunch. Any recommendations? Keeping it pretty low key.

abbyfromoz Tue 02-Apr-13 19:07:32

P.s there are 11 of us smile

MooMooSkit Tue 02-Apr-13 19:12:04

It's a very very studenty place tbh, what was you looking to do? The two main nightclubs I know of, Chill and Club Chemistry are very very studentsville, I went there when I was 24 the last time I remember and I felt like mother hen compared to most of the people there! But I guess if your on a hen night and a bit merry it would be a laugh!

The old brewery tavern is quite a laugh tho, always enjoyed it there!

Only a few miles from canterbury is whitstable also which has the brewery bar and it's quite a quirky little village with a zizis, prezzo and lots of little cute restraunts!

abbyfromoz Tue 02-Apr-13 19:18:49

Thank you! Whitstable might be a better option- we are not spring chickens tbh (youngest being 27) and most have children of their own... Hence the idea of a low key trip to 'the country' hehe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now