break for us but taking dcs, where?

(5 Posts)
frazzled74 Mon 18-Mar-13 11:59:43

I was hoping to keep the whole trip under £2500 including spending. Barcelona and Seville both sound like good ideas. I found some cheap flights for Rome and 4 nights in a budget hotel for £500 but am now thinking Italy will cost loads in eating out etc. Will look at spain now, thanks.

Portofino Sun 17-Mar-13 15:14:15

What kind of budget are we talking?

Portofino Sun 17-Mar-13 15:13:57

If taking the kids, I would go for Seville or Barcelona. I think your money would go further too.

mummymeister Sun 17-Mar-13 15:04:47

As city breaks they will be proportionally more expensive for accomodation than if you went somewhere that wasnt a city. are you going for a week or weekend/long weekend. if longer than a couple of nights then why not do something completely different and further afield. we are going to rome in May and the 5 nights for 5 of us is over £1000 for accomodation alone.

frazzled74 Fri 15-Mar-13 23:30:07

we are planning an anniversary break but taking dcs , who will be 1,7 and 10, my ideas are Rome, Venice or Paris. we will want to see a few sightseeing attractions, have some nice family meals and evening walks in June. where would you go? other ideas very welcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now