7oth birthday ideas

(4 Posts)
mizzyb Tue 07-May-13 08:54:24

How about a cottage in the cotswolds? We stayed in the Haybarn -cottage , www.woodendfarm.info Fab break away with friends in a very cute cottage with amazing surroundings. We were able to hire from the cottage owner, membership cards to the local hilton hotel which is only 2 mins down the road and we had full use of the spa, plus swimming for the kids.

Tweeze Fri 01-Feb-13 12:36:34

Thanks meister, I think I'm looking for something like that but child friendly with spa type facilities and babysitting services too.

mummymeister Fri 01-Feb-13 11:24:43

if you found somewhere self catering then you could organise a special day out from there (whatever your mum is in to) and lots of the better places offer catering, birthday cakes, balloons etc.

Tweeze Fri 01-Feb-13 11:00:48

Hi all, it's my mum's 70th birthday this September and the whole family would like to go away for a few days and spoil her. As it's term time it'll have to be over a weekend. We thought the kids (7, 4 and 2) would quite like centre parcs but I'm not sure my mum is all that keen. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? I'm all of a dither.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now