7oth birthday ideas

(4 Posts)
Tweeze Fri 01-Feb-13 11:00:48

Hi all, it's my mum's 70th birthday this September and the whole family would like to go away for a few days and spoil her. As it's term time it'll have to be over a weekend. We thought the kids (7, 4 and 2) would quite like centre parcs but I'm not sure my mum is all that keen. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? I'm all of a dither.

mummymeister Fri 01-Feb-13 11:24:43

if you found somewhere self catering then you could organise a special day out from there (whatever your mum is in to) and lots of the better places offer catering, birthday cakes, balloons etc.

Tweeze Fri 01-Feb-13 12:36:34

Thanks meister, I think I'm looking for something like that but child friendly with spa type facilities and babysitting services too.

mizzyb Tue 07-May-13 08:54:24

How about a cottage in the cotswolds? We stayed in the Haybarn -cottage , www.woodendfarm.info Fab break away with friends in a very cute cottage with amazing surroundings. We were able to hire from the cottage owner, membership cards to the local hilton hotel which is only 2 mins down the road and we had full use of the spa, plus swimming for the kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now