Disneyland Paris December 2013

(5 Posts)
TheReturnOfBridezilla Tue 27-Nov-12 07:34:25

Where would be best to go for a good deal on a weekend in Disneyland Paris for two adults and two children next December?

I haven't planned a holiday with dc (aged 1 and 3) yet so thought I'd start off small and child centred and maybe build up to a week away somewhere next summer.

Has anybody been? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

givemeaclue Fri 30-Nov-12 12:35:27

I usually book with Thomson and get eurostar. December it will be exceptional busy, very cold with long queues for rides. Would suggest instead goin outside school hols while you can. Cheaper, you can choose times with better weather, less queues.

There is not a vast lot of things to do for one year olds but can see parades and meet characters and there are a few smaller rides and they tend to have smaller queues.

Personally, I would wait till they are a bit older and youngestn can enjoy it more and spend more time out of buggy, I would do a beach holiday instead.

Have a great time whatever you choose!

Lonecatwithkitten Tue 04-Dec-12 16:23:43

Your little ones are small so Monday to Thursday before the end of term the park will very quiet. Santa is amazing plus French Santa is not all PC so the kids get sit on his knees and give him a kiss- after all what is he likely to get up to with parents watching every move. Main Street is magical with snow falling all day.

Floralnomad Tue 04-Dec-12 16:33:32

I agree about going during the week . Up until last year we went Monday to Friday of the last week of term in the UK for 15 yrs. it's cold but not very busy and Christmas is the best time for Disney Paris IMO ,and we've done all seasons. You just need to dress appropriately . We always booked direct with Disney ,they do some good deals , usually booked in September for the December . We always drive and take the shuttle ,but we are in the south east. Hotel New York is very nice at Christmas and only about a 10 minute walk to the parks so saves waiting for buses in the cold .

Lonecatwithkitten Tue 04-Dec-12 22:16:43

Oh yes the cold - it is bitter I would try and borrow snow suits for the kids if you can.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now