Center Parcs type resort, thats not Center parcs??? Help.

(4 Posts)
Escapingthemadness Wed 24-Oct-12 14:17:12

I really want to book a family weekend away for my Daughters 16th next Feb, Uncles, Aunts and Grand parents are all going to travel from Dublin, London, Hampshire to Join us.
We intended to book Center Parcs at Longleat, But a house only sleeps 8, and theres 9 of us. To book 2 houses really wont be the same, not to mention almost double the cost. Annoying as my 4 year old would happily sleep on his ready bed, on the floor in our room, Which they wont allow.
So, Back to the drawing board.

Can any one recoomend some where similar, that will sleep 9, for a February weekend break? Not to fussed where....

Suggestions please

RosamundLehmann Sat 27-Oct-12 23:55:48

Bluestone? I think they have some houses that interconnect - worth a look. Our DC loved it there.

sleeplessinderbyshire Mon 29-Oct-12 20:27:01

bluestone is good or Darwin Forest is nice

Habdab Fri 02-Nov-12 01:24:22

Go to centerparcs but hide 4 year old on the floor of the car for check in. Don't mention during booking process and nobody will be any the wiser! There is no housekeeping (unless you pay extra for it) so nobody will know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now