Budget Spa Break

(7 Posts)
DgrMse Wed 17-Oct-12 19:48:07

I have a friend who has had a really tough time recently and wanted to send her on a surprise pamper weekend, but money is an issue! Any suggestions for a really good spa break that won't break the bank?

mummymeister Mon 22-Oct-12 15:43:29

we went to Bath. stayed in the premier inn about 10 mins walk from town opposite a fantastic indian restaurant and went to bath spa for the day with treatments etc. would thoroughly recommend it as it has a fab outdoor roof top pool and bath is lovely for wandering around without spending any money!

alannabanana Fri 26-Oct-12 19:36:53

can you do that if preg? im trying to find a weekend break for me and dh before dc3 due in feb and it seems preggo specific spa deals are not very deal..ish at all!

UndercoverExpert Fri 26-Oct-12 19:42:15

I would recommend Norton Grange hotel, Castleton - went last year with a group of friends, overnight stay with evening meal and use of pool/sauna/gym was £56 per head (based on two people sharing each twin room) and then people who wanted to pay a little more could opt to book a treatment - I had a "body polish" which was amazing.

flossy101 Fri 26-Oct-12 19:43:33

Groupon normally have some good deals on spa breaks

sashh Sat 27-Oct-12 07:43:49

I know someone will flame me and everyone else will laugh but Wolverhampton.

The park hall is a hotel rather than a spa, it has a small but really nice pool.

I've stayed here a couple of times, once for a wedding and once because I'd had a rough week.

The Indian food is excellent and the other restraunt is good too. When I stayed last year the room was £32 a night.

It's probably more like £50 at the moment.

www.ramadaparkhall.co.uk/our-hotel/index.html

DgrMse Mon 29-Oct-12 20:08:49

Thanks for the suggestions. Will look into them all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now