Lovely boutiquey hotel in Paris?

(4 Posts)
elportodelgato Tue 16-Oct-12 20:58:56

Looking for a nice boutique hotel in Paris for me and DH to go to next year without the DC grin I want somewhere central and chic and am willing to spend a bit more than usual to get somewhere a bit special and comfy so we can feel spoiled, maybe around £120 to £150 per night. Any recommendations?

onehitwonder Tue 16-Oct-12 21:09:48

www.hotel-paris-londres-eiffel.com/#/portfolio|hotel/hotel-4 This place is lovely. I stayed there for work this January. The rooms aren't big, but very nicely done. The area is great, with some lovely but not too formal restaurants just around the corner. No bar or restaurant which would be my only negative although of course there are plenty nearby. I think some rooms have a view of the Eiffel Tower. It is about 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro (Ecole Militaire).
Although it is very nicely decorated it is done in a quirky way and isn't too cool to be comfortable iyswim.

kphr Tue 16-Oct-12 21:18:14

hotelsaintpaulparis.com‎ We stayed here a while ago. Very nice - very close to the Luxembourg gardens, about 10 minutes to the Seine and Notre Dame. Lots of restaurants very close and 10 minutes from the Rue Guisard area where there are loads of restaurants.

Knowsabitabouteducation Tue 16-Oct-12 21:24:30

We have stayed here: www.hotel-arcdetriomphe.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now