Child free Girls weekend in Europe

(5 Posts)
keely79 Fri 31-Aug-12 16:08:29

Thanks for all of the suggestions. We have decided to go to Copenhagen - flights very cheap (£54) and just seems like a really cool city. Can't wait.

Gooseysgirl Wed 29-Aug-12 17:37:14

OP if you live in London maybe take Eurostar to Lille for the weekend? Infinitely less hassle than flying... really lovely Old Town with great restaurants, and also lots good shopping, train arrives in the city so everything an easy walk. Don't know what accomodation is like as I usually visit on a day trip with cousin who lives nearby. Bruges also great if you've not been!

TheLightPassenger Wed 29-Aug-12 16:20:38

Berlin? Stockholm?

Lovemy3kids Wed 29-Aug-12 14:34:28

Rome? smile

keely79 Wed 29-Aug-12 14:29:45

I want to take my sister away for two nights (Fri to Sun) this autumn for her 30th. Travelling late Oct/November. Looking for somewhere with a bit of culture, good shopping and good bars for cocktails. Willing to splurge a bit as will be a treat for me to have a child free weekend as well! We want to avoid anywhere we've been before - so Paris, Amsterdam, Spain (she's just been), Budapest, Istanbul, Dublin, Prague, Florence, Venice, Pisa all out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now