Restarant in bath

(8 Posts)
PorkyandBess Sun 29-Jul-12 14:24:50

It's not fine dining or anything, but we had a really great meal in Brown's in Bath.

It's right next to the cathedral too, so lovely view.

Miller1977 Sun 29-Jul-12 14:22:21

How about the Jamie Oliver restaurant, went to Bath a couple of years ago at it was lovely

diabolo Thu 26-Apr-12 17:39:49

I had a fantastic meal at the Loch Fyne restuarant.. If you like seafood, it's the best.

www.lochfyne-restaurants.com/restaurants/bath

CalamityJones Thu 26-Apr-12 16:01:06

Hudson Bar & Grill if you like steaks and cocktails - its fab, I highly recommend it.
Olive Tee is excellent but can be quite pricey
The Hole in the Wall is also lovely and has a really reasonable pre-theatre offer.
Salathai is by far the best Thai restaurant in town.

nannyl Thu 26-Apr-12 15:53:20

6 of us had a lovely meal in pizza express in bath

we printed off vouchers (I think it was BOGOF on mains) so it was super cheap too. We sat downstairs, it was really lovely

agree you must go to bath thermae spa

Dinosaurhunter Tue 24-Apr-12 16:05:52

Thank you , some fab suggestions .

mummymeister Tue 24-Apr-12 14:31:01

We went to the best indian restaurant i have ever been to right opposite the holiday inn. a real treat. we also went to an italian which was up the hill near the big semi circular terrace. that was very authentic. hope you arent going to miss a spa treat at the baths. the open air swimming pool on the top floor is truly fab. also tea in the pump house - has to be a must after all that shopping.

Dinosaurhunter Tue 24-Apr-12 12:04:12

Hi all , I'm going for a girly weekend in bath and wondered if anyone could recommend a nice restarant that's suitable for a group of 8 .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now