Reportage type photographer / not too chinzy

(11 Posts)
Flatoutnautilus Sat 05-Nov-16 10:55:54

Dear All,

We are having a central London wedding and I'm looking for a wedding photographer. Does anyone have any recommendations? I know some people love the more flowery style of wedding photography with lots of close ups of hair does and wedding shoes but I'm looking for someone who is a bit more informal. Or failing that just a great photographer with a heartfelt recommendation smile.
It's for summer 2017. Thanks so much for any thoughts.

DoItTooJulia Sat 05-Nov-16 10:56:38

Anna Hardy is AMAZING.

Have you got a decent budget?

DoItTooJulia Sat 05-Nov-16 10:58:29

Sorry! Didn't link!!

www.annahardy.co.uk

Flatoutnautilus Sat 05-Nov-16 15:47:10

DoltTooJulia,

Thanks so much for the link ! I've just been on her website and she looks fantastic but at £2000 the top of our budget.

Anyone else ?? smile

Thumbcat Sat 05-Nov-16 15:53:24

We were really happy with this guy.

SwearyGodmother Sat 05-Nov-16 16:01:53

We had A J Williams and were delighted by them. We got copyright of all of our photos which saved a fortune in printing!

Daisiesandgerberas Mon 21-Nov-16 19:24:02

Jemma Campbell

m.facebook.com/JemmaCampbellPhotography/

Not expensive at allsmile

Florabella Sat 03-Dec-16 07:26:28

Lisa Lobanova is fantastic

capercaillie Sat 03-Dec-16 07:35:51

Joan Jellett - documentary style photographer. She has done quite a few London weddings - see her website

Wigeon Sat 03-Dec-16 07:40:12

I love Paul Roger's photos. He used to be a photographer for The Times and has now moved into wedding photography and covers London. Photos on his website are stunning. His wife was in my NCT group 8+ years ago and he's a lovely lovely chap.

www.rogerspictures.com

ellesbellesxxx Sat 03-Dec-16 07:51:05

Vikki Kelly photography.. based in Gloucestershire but worth asking, she is lovely and captured our wedding perfectly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now