Find me somewhere to elope please?!

(4 Posts)
Mamabear14 Tue 18-Oct-16 14:29:40

Right, me and the OH had a big fancy country house wedding planned. All deposits paid, but now it comes to actually paying it off we have decided that's not what we want at all. We want to elope, either just us and our 3 kids, or us and parents which would make 14.
We live in Devon so we would look at anywhere here or Cornwall/Somerset and it has to be by the sea. We are going to look at ocean Kave but just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else?
Oh and any tips on how to tell my bridesmaid that we will be having a party when we get back and she can wear her pretty dress there without her hating me would be lovely, thank you!

Flanderspigeonmurderer Tue 18-Oct-16 14:32:41

Woolacombe is lovely.

Notreallyhappy Tue 18-Oct-16 16:36:05

Tell your BM that's its not a big do now so no BM at all. We having a party so you've got a dress for that. You love her but things have changed.

BagelDog Tue 18-Oct-16 16:43:57

Dorset rather than Cornwall, but can rent out Studland Bay House for a big house party by the sea if that grabs you? Perfect for 14 and so beautiful...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now