What wedding ring matches this engagement ring?

(3 Posts)
ParsleyCake Tue 24-May-16 12:29:39

I could use some ideas. I thought about a slim band of diamonds (I beleive its called and eternity ring).

This ring is 18ct yellow gold with white sapphire, soon to be changed for a diamond.

InTheSandPit Tue 24-May-16 12:51:16

Which side do you want the wedding band to go???
If on finger after the right as it is in that picture, you'll need a shapped ring, I think.
If wedding band on first, then ring on that way round, aprobably a straight band.
I'm very dull with rings, so will leave ideas to everyone else!!! My wedding ring is a plain platinum band, about 3mm wide!

Helloall1 Mon 13-Jun-16 20:35:50

Hi!

I got married a few months ago and had the same query. The best thing I found was actually visiting jewellers and trying rings on to see how they worked together.

My engagement ring curves out ever so slightly around the diamond and the wedding band I fell in love with has a slight curve with tiny diamonds in it, they look like they are a set/meant to be, and I love it.

The pre-ideas of bands I would like, from Internet research just didn't look right when I actually tried them on.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now