Gift for the groom

(6 Posts)
Charliej86 Sat 27-Feb-16 20:02:32

So my husband to be (main money maker) has said he knows what he's wanting to get me as a wedding gift. I know him it will be quite expensive. I have thought about what to get him but I'm really struggling. My limit would be around £100. He's not materialistic, isn't into designers, can't really wear a watch, doesn't like the idea of the boudoir photo shoots (neither am I) what can I get him please!!!??

Tiggeryoubastard Sat 27-Feb-16 20:05:11

Eh? Is this a new thing? Why are you buying each other wedding presents?

Charliej86 Sat 27-Feb-16 20:45:56

I have no idea. He said he was getting me something so I feel I should get him something too. Tho I have heard of it quite a bit x

Watto1 Sat 27-Feb-16 20:49:00

I got dh a framed picture of his team's football stadium. Not very expensive but he loved it. Unfortunately it backfired on me a but as I have to look at it every day on our living room wall. Didn't really think that one through.........

Muskateersmummy Sat 27-Feb-16 20:50:59

I bought my husband a watch. But I we also gave each other a perfume/aftershave to wear on the day. Now whenever either of us wears our "wedding scent" it reminds us of that day.... It's a bit soppy but nice

p0ppers Wed 02-Mar-16 08:40:50

Cuff links. You could have them personalised with your wedding date.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now