Can anyone recommend a good photo printing site?

(6 Posts)
BertieBotts Mon 31-Mar-14 15:05:16

We have photos but just digital copies. Would be looking for some nice way of getting them printed.

SigningGirl Mon 31-Mar-14 15:44:06

I use photobox, and have been happy with results. you can make photobooks too...

BartBaby Mon 31-Mar-14 17:32:18

I got mine printed off a usb in asda. I think it was £10 for 200 which i thought was great

MissHobart Sat 05-Apr-14 16:19:47

I've just done ours into a photo book with VistaPrint, they have a program for you to download do you can do it offline, really easy and the results are fantastic, great colours, high quality. Plus they do loads of discount.

I just got five copies of the 43 page book for £71 and they delivered in less than a week!

<Not a VistaPrint salesman, just a happy customer!> grin

VelvetStrider Sat 05-Apr-14 16:21:24

Snapfish have 50% off prints for the next couple of days.

lannyshrops Sat 12-Apr-14 07:51:03

We used photobox for uploading and printing photos.

I also put together our wedding album through it. They have an option to make your album on premium grade paper and to add a presentation box. It's a beautiful album and I was very happy a with it. It cost about £100 which was a bargain compared to the cost of many official albums.

When you sign up there is often a deal for photos so we got about 200 printed for ever so cheap.

There are slightly cheaper sites like snap fish which we use now for our photo books but I asked about and photo box is recommended by quite a few professional photographers because of its quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now