Flower girl shoes for 20 month old?

(4 Posts)
CoffeeChocolateWine Fri 31-Jan-14 20:26:09

My DD is going to be an 'honoury' flower girl (ie. we can call her a flower girl but she doesn't have to do anything other than look cute in pics!) at my brother's wedding. She will be 20 months.

She's had a beautiful dress made for her (white) and we just need some shoes.

Where's a good place to look? Not looking to spend more than about £10 really, £15 max. The bride is looking for some as well but I thought I'd help her out...she kind of wants a classic white girls shoe or pump with a strap. My DD is a size 4.5 F at the moment (wedding is at end of March).

TIA!

cakebar Fri 31-Jan-14 20:34:54

I had this with dd, when she was 18 months. She was a size 4 too. I looked at loads of cheap girls shoes and tried them on her but her age plus smallness of her feet just meant that they didn't stay on or weren't supportive enough. In the end I went and got white Clarks/Start rite (can't remember) shoes and despite the extra cost was glad I did. They became her main shoes after the wedding and were surprisingly durable, I just put trainer whitener on them every few weeks to keep them nice.

IsItSummerYet Fri 31-Jan-14 20:40:14

BHS, online if you're local one doesn't have much in the way of a wedding section or Debenhams.

Ilikesweetpeas Fri 31-Jan-14 20:42:05

I got cute ones in monsoon for my DD at the same age

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now