Is anyone else dying to show their partner/family/anyone their dress?

(10 Posts)
Crawling Sun 21-Apr-13 07:11:19

Its killing me my sister (bridesmaid and mum have seen. Mil will see as she is doing the alterations. But keeping it hidden is killing me.

LaminateFlaw Sun 21-Apr-13 11:43:56

YES. Hiding it from DP is horrible!

Crawling Sun 21-Apr-13 12:27:08

It is not that he seems that bothered mind grin

LaminateFlaw Sun 21-Apr-13 13:17:00

See, mine hated not being able to shop with me! Mine is away for pre-W cleaning at the moment, but its being delivered back on Tuesday so I think I'm going to have to send it to a friend!

Crawling Sun 21-Apr-13 16:23:11

Mine is down my mums.

TheRealFellatio Sun 21-Apr-13 16:27:29

Show us. We can keep a secret. grin

It's killing me that I have to wait until September 2014 to wear my dress and its not even made yet lol

Scheherezade Sun 21-Apr-13 17:16:04

Mines been pressed when I had it altered so I've got it hung up in the spare room so I don't have to press it again! Only it has a long train which I've laid a sheet over! DPs clothes are in there and he gets dressed there every morning!

Crawling Sun 21-Apr-13 18:07:25

I cant link to It as i got It in a closing down sale but next time im at my mums ill get a pic and post It.

oopnorthlass Mon 22-Apr-13 07:59:45

Yep, killing me too! Finally found "the one" this weekend and ordered it. I'm so excited, it feels weird to not share my excitement with my DP, we normally chat about everything together. Oh well, only 11.5 months to wait. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now