Is this a reasonable quote?

(11 Posts)
ButternutSquish Fri 08-Mar-13 15:15:28

I did my on Vistaprint. £50 for 50 day invites & 50 evening invites inc envelopes

MonstrousPippin Wed 20-Feb-13 15:55:44

They weren't personalised though, if by that you mean they had the guests names on. They just had "MonstrousPippin & DP invite you to their wedding....."
I wrote people's names on it. I suppose you pay extra if each one is personalised to a particular guest.

MonstrousPippin Wed 20-Feb-13 15:54:09

I got 40 invitations with envelopes and 40 RSVP cards with their own envelopes specially made in my colours with our message printed inside for £90 by a business I found on Facebook. They are absolutely super and I'm so chuffed. Posted them this last Saturday.

www.weddinginvitations.co.uk

mine are from here and quite reasonable

FlowerTruck Sat 16-Feb-13 18:19:06

I think its a great price.

Rootvegetables Sat 16-Feb-13 15:50:24

Have you looked online at save the dates cards they can be easily personalised and invites too.

StarNoodle Sat 16-Feb-13 12:03:15

Yes, personalised with envelopes. I did consider making my own but while the supplies were reasonably cheap, if I had to keep replacing them due to mistakes I'd quickly be out of pocket!
Thank you, I will go for those then!

flipflump Sat 16-Feb-13 09:10:39

I think that sounds like a bargain if they are personalised. I was told (by a very overpriced stationery designer) you should spend 10% of you overall wedding budget on stationary! I laughed and went with a far cheaper quote! I made my own save the date, place cards and thank you cards. It was very time consuming and became a chore. Does the price include envelopes? We paid £150 for 60 invites, 40 evening invites (different design) and 100 lined envelopes. We were delighted with them.

VBisme Sat 16-Feb-13 08:52:16

Handmade to customer spec sounds okay. I made my own, very expensive and time consuming! angry

StarNoodle Sat 16-Feb-13 08:50:27

Bump. Just thought I'd add this is the quote I have been give, and I have no idea whether it's good or not since I bought my invitations from the pound shop last time! Not doing sneaky market research lol

StarNoodle Fri 15-Feb-13 23:22:12

For bespoke wedding stationery. Fifty save the date cards and fifty invitations, handmade to customer specification ,£125?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now