Is this a reasonable quote?

(11 Posts)
StarNoodle Fri 15-Feb-13 23:22:12

For bespoke wedding stationery. Fifty save the date cards and fifty invitations, handmade to customer specification ,£125?

StarNoodle Sat 16-Feb-13 08:50:27

Bump. Just thought I'd add this is the quote I have been give, and I have no idea whether it's good or not since I bought my invitations from the pound shop last time! Not doing sneaky market research lol

VBisme Sat 16-Feb-13 08:52:16

Handmade to customer spec sounds okay. I made my own, very expensive and time consuming! angry

flipflump Sat 16-Feb-13 09:10:39

I think that sounds like a bargain if they are personalised. I was told (by a very overpriced stationery designer) you should spend 10% of you overall wedding budget on stationary! I laughed and went with a far cheaper quote! I made my own save the date, place cards and thank you cards. It was very time consuming and became a chore. Does the price include envelopes? We paid £150 for 60 invites, 40 evening invites (different design) and 100 lined envelopes. We were delighted with them.

StarNoodle Sat 16-Feb-13 12:03:15

Yes, personalised with envelopes. I did consider making my own but while the supplies were reasonably cheap, if I had to keep replacing them due to mistakes I'd quickly be out of pocket!
Thank you, I will go for those then!

Rootvegetables Sat 16-Feb-13 15:50:24

Have you looked online at save the dates cards they can be easily personalised and invites too.

FlowerTruck Sat 16-Feb-13 18:19:06

I think its a great price.

www.weddinginvitations.co.uk

mine are from here and quite reasonable

MonstrousPippin Wed 20-Feb-13 15:54:09

I got 40 invitations with envelopes and 40 RSVP cards with their own envelopes specially made in my colours with our message printed inside for £90 by a business I found on Facebook. They are absolutely super and I'm so chuffed. Posted them this last Saturday.

MonstrousPippin Wed 20-Feb-13 15:55:44

They weren't personalised though, if by that you mean they had the guests names on. They just had "MonstrousPippin & DP invite you to their wedding....."
I wrote people's names on it. I suppose you pay extra if each one is personalised to a particular guest.

ButternutSquish Fri 08-Mar-13 15:15:28

I did my on Vistaprint. £50 for 50 day invites & 50 evening invites inc envelopes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now