How do you know if you've chosen the right dress

(6 Posts)
makinglemonade Sun 27-Jan-13 19:31:54

Go with your gut. You loved it for a reason and that's why you choose it!
It's completely normal to have a wobble as its a big decision and its months before you get to see it again.

If your really worried call the shop ASAP to discuss as it might not be ordered yet.

I work in a bridal shop and wobbles are really common so don't worry x

does the shop you paid the deposit to stock mori lee? i doubt its been ordered yet so if you rang 1st thing Monday they might be able to change it

i love that dress, very elegant

mines sincerity 4544 but im getting a few sparkles on the bodice

Rootvegetables Sun 27-Jan-13 07:59:31

I tried a lovely one on the other day all chiffon and lace kind of understated as not so obvious no under skirts but they only had it to try 2 sizes too small. It was a mori lee blu 5103. Then yesterday I went to a different shop and tried on a few similar but none I liked as much then the lady suggested one for me it was a lace top with lace and buttons up the back and a slightly fuller skirt in satin but in my exact size I was also with my impatient mother who said buy it now, so I did. But now my mind keeps going back to the other in a what if kind of way. The satin just made it a bit bigger and more like a wedding dress which I thought I was trying to avoid!

BikeRunSki Brazil Sun 27-Jan-13 07:16:03

I loved mine the moment I saw it and knew it was the one.

which one did you go for? i feel exactly the same

Rootvegetables Sat 26-Jan-13 20:11:42

Im scared, I put a deposit down today now have to wait 4 months before I see it again. I keep thinking it might be all wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now