gift ideas for dp on wedding day morning

(18 Posts)
littlemissmulledwine Thu 17-Jan-13 13:13:42

i want to leave a present with our best man for dp on wedding day morning, budget of up to £100

any ideas?

Cufflinks?

I gave mine a fob watch.

MumOfTwoCats Fri 18-Jan-13 18:18:21

Ditto watch. I gave mine a watch with a message and wedding date on it. He wears it every day.

I gave mine the helmet off a suit of armour (£75) and a wall - hangy thing of scampi fries like you get in a pub!

FairyPenguin Fri 18-Jan-13 18:25:24

I gave mine a very nice pair of cuff links. He wears cuff links every day for work.

I am going to give dp some tom ford aftershave. It smells amazing and is a bit special smile

TinyDiamond Fri 18-Jan-13 18:32:32

nice new socks (try pantharella) and a new toothbrush to use so he's fresh for the first kiss wink

Bunbaker Fri 18-Jan-13 18:34:29

I didn't know it was the done thing to give your partner a present on your wedding day. OH and I never bothered.

goodbyeyellowbrickroad Fri 18-Jan-13 18:36:37

I got my DH 2 bottles of the same wine - 1 to drink that year and the other to lay down for our 10 year wedding anniversary

Cufflinks here. Actually come to think of it, those were an engagement present. Nothing on the actual morning. What a lovely idea though!

VenusRising Fri 18-Jan-13 18:39:40

Voucher for a blow job!

ILoveMimislabel Fri 18-Jan-13 18:42:03

I gave my oh a mix cd I made of all our special songs ( not just soppy ones either ! )

Merida Fri 18-Jan-13 19:00:14

I got DH a sgian dubh with a line from one of our favourite songs engraved on the blade.

Would only be any good if he wears a kilt tho!

I got DH a watch.

notonthehighstreet is worth a browse for something more unusual.

morethanalltheteainchina Tue 22-Jan-13 12:44:18

I gave DH a watch - it was quite $$ but then he had given me a beautiful engagement ring and I felt it was only fair that he had something special as well. He still wears it every day and I had it engraved with a bit of a vommy message!

Teladi Tue 22-Jan-13 12:45:32

I gave mine a pair of socks so he didn't get 'cold feet' wink

LaminateFlaw Tue 22-Jan-13 18:23:30

I've bought him a pocket watch, as I know he's always wanted one for special occasions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now