Please can you suggest place to eat for small wedding in Central London that would let us play acoustic music?

(3 Posts)

Try looking at www.toptable.com
You can then narrow down your search to location/live music/private functions.
Good luck!

sashh Wed 10-Oct-12 11:07:23

OK this is miles away - a tube ride, or a hired minibus.
What about Waxy O'Conners? They have had live Irish music when I have been in.

www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/index.php/parties

secrethistory Mon 08-Oct-12 21:11:19

Hello just copied this from another thread where I badly placed it but I was desperate with kids around me smile

Please please help me find somewhere to eat for my wedding meal. We have very quickly planned our wedding (after being engaged years and have three children together) as my dad is ill and we are not sure how long he will be around. So while he is strong we booked our wedding for November. We are booked into the Marylebone Town Hall and want to find somewhere in the surrounding areas to eat after. Its not a large wedding, 19 adults and 7 children. I am finding it so hard to find anywhere that is not too posh or too shabby. I just want to find a "real" pub that sells good food and that will allow us all to play some music. I'm Irish and we all play music. I have a feeling most landlords are not into us playing music but surely that has to be some that would not mind? We need a pub out there with a function room we can eat in, comfortable place for us to stay, drink, sing and play. I found one near the hall but it was so shabby and the toilets dirty. The second place in Primrose Hill was just too posh, we would not fit in there. I am feeling so stressed by it all and would really appreciate it if anyone could suggest somewhere. Before I wanted it to be walking distance but now I do not mind a cab journey. Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now